1) How did you get into motorbike racing?My dad started riding when I was around 11 years old, when I saw him go round brands hatch on his bike I really wanted to try it out as well.
2) Favourite circuit?
Snetterton 300 – I got my first ever pole position there in 2019
3) Career highlight and why?
A wildcard on the NSF 250 at brands gp for the final race of the season for BSB.
4) What do you do outside of racing?
I love to play the piano at home, love to go out for bike rides and play on my playstation with all my school and racing friends
5) What is your ambition for racing?
To really enjoy my racing and to be the best
6) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Usually I like to warm up for any session by doing some skipping or just little exercise to get my blood flowing, and then sit down and concentrate on how I’m going to handle the session or race.
7) Do you have any idols?
My idol is Fabio Quatararo because he is young, talented and one of the best moto gp riders in the world
8) What are your hobbies away from the track?
Playing the piano, football and
9) Favourite film?
“ The age of 27” A film about Casey stoner and about his racing career and the journey to moto gp
10) Music interests?I like lots of different types of music, but mainly pop and rap music.